21 Days To Go~ Until the Summer Meets

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jul 14, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey everyone

Just a reminder that there is only 21 DAYS TO GO!!! until the first ever GMTC REGIONAL SUMMER TRUCK MEETS Arrive!! Hope that everyone is going to try and make an effort to go and meet your fellow truck nuts!! and have a blast..

Here are a few links to the maps and the meet information.. Please call or message or email me if you need more detailed information or have any questions... Here are a few reminders:

1) Print out the map and address of the location, including phone number... Yea yea I know.. But someone will forget, and then be scrambling to find it

2) If your bringing your pet; poop bags, water/food dishes and a leash; if your animal is aggressive or in heat or doesn't get along well with other dogs or people please consider leaving them at home with a doggie sitter

3) Try and link up with other members; phone numbers etc.. good to have some contacts

4) Members bringing the banners- please arrive a little earlier and set up, so that other members know where the site is located.. Not that they can't find a bunch of hott rigs parked in one area!! lol

5) Bring your camera and batteries.. I would love to see that all my months of planning paid off, and everyone had a great time..

6) Make sure your truck is running good- I know, I know.. telling a bunch of truck people, BUT.. No spare tire, no emergency kit, no water, road side assistance etc.. makes for grumpy and hot kids, dogs and members...

7) Be safe! and HAVE A BLAST!!

Here is my email address: onefastfire@hotmail.com email if you need to talk..

Thank you all the members; you are why I planned these meets.. I hope that you all have a great time...

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/17833-GMTC-Meets-amp-Get-Togethers#axzz20eLDEN9B

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=40.880295,-83.144531&spn=31.84741,77.036133

GMCErica
    :sign0011:
  2. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla New Member 100 Posts

Just got back form a 2 week vacation back home in south Alabama and can't wait to make this meet! Look forward to seeing everyone at the northeast meet in Massachusetts. Everyone that can come out and show our support to [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica for all her hard work she did putting this together!
  3. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member 100 Posts

Can't wait either. Me and my little guy will be camping Sat night at the NE meet in North Adams Ma.

Thanks GMCErica for all the hard work!

Paul
  4. GMCErica

awww [MENTION=20216]MoBillyAla[/MENTION] your so nice... I appreciate your support and friendship!! Have a blast...
  5. GMCErica

[MENTION=49684]sal[/MENTION]esguy1980 Your awesome too!!! thanks for the kuddos! :)
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Kudos? arent they something you eat? Why did he send you food and not us? Oh thats right you are better lookin':rofl: