1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

25 Days Left In Spring Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 15, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

But spring has already come and gone and we are back to snowy days in Utah. My poor tulips are begging for a blanket each night. I tell them they will last longer if we keep them chilled. They don't seem to understand. I think the secret service does but they are at the pley pen in Colombia with Hussein Obama in the back room.
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I can't figure out what's going on with Spring here. We'll have some beautiful days and then days like yesterday when it's cold, windy and wet and feels like fall. The contest keeps me reminded of the fact it's spring/summer though, so woo hoo!
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Tick tock... Tick tock...
  5. Coach24

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

I won't lie I'm trying to get mine up...I want some new fender flares lol

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

But it really feels like Spring down here in Louisiana. 90 degree days 70 degree nights except last week, it got down to 40 in the morning.
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

hey, free stuff is always nice. the fender flares or the leveling kit are what im hoping for. corse, anything would be nice.

Alex
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Steve Thanx for all your efforts, and all you do... the contests and rotm and your behind the scenes work on this site,,,, it must be tuff somedays,,,, but thanks,,, it is noticed and appreciated, by most, most defiantly me......and big thanx as well to all the others that help out......

Post away everyone...... free stuff...... and loads of fun..... and i get another cup of morning coffee on gmtc.... if there is more to read........
  9. Coach24

Vendors really stepped up to the plate and unlike Pujols, they knocked it outta the park.
    The list is a proverbial wish list for most of us. Good luck to all .