Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2500 HD Family

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GoFastPadre, Jun 4, 2008.

1. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre Rockstar 100 Posts

I may be joining the Silvy 2500 HD family. I will know for sure tomorrow or Friday. I am looking at getting a 06 CCSB 6.6 Turbo diesel with the Allison Trans. :party: Of course this means giving up the Sierra, but I think I will be happy with the trade if it happens.
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is my drug of choice these days (my 2006 2500HD CC 4X4 6.6 Duramax turbo diesel).
    I love my truck and the possibilities for it are endless! The downside is the cost of diesel fuel but a few inexpensive upgrades and you will average 20+MPG on the hi-way. Not bad for a 10,000 lb truck!
    Let me know if you do get it.
  3. 1burban

1burban New Member

2500 HD's are great. sadly i sold myne about 2 months ago cuz the gas prices, its hard to afford gas when you have an 8.1 and a 7.4 litre engine. but it was the best truck i have ever owned. i hope you enjoy your truck when you get it.
  4. Nosup4u

Nosup4u Rockstar ROTM Winner

check out www.duramaxforum.com for great info on the Dmax
  5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

do it they are great trucks and the 6.6 Duramax are great too