Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2500 HD Suburban Trade

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by kelo4u2, Mar 31, 2013.

1. kelo4u2

kelo4u2 New Member

I'm new here because I had a 2003 Ford F-150 4x4 Lariate that I traded for a 2001 2500 HD Sub. LT 4x4. The Ford had 88000 miles and was in very good condition. It had leather, ex-cab, and some other optitions but not many. The Suburban has everything, 8.1 liter eng, tow pack, leather, dvd, new tires, power everything, and in ex condition. It was a straight trade from a dealer. So what do you think. It has 125000 miles but runs great

And I have a question. The rear set wont fold down. Is there something that I am missing. Im not a idiot but never had there rows of seats.
    Thanks Ken

2. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club. There is a lever on the right rear of the seat that you have to pull in, to fold the seat back down.

3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Any trade that gets you a big block Burb is a good trade! x2 on the seat.

Welcome aboard