1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

285/65/18 BFG All Terrain's

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ammobaggett, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ammobaggett

ammobaggett Member

Ok I've been back for about 6 months now but have been preoccupied with the birth of my newest daughter and other things so I'm just now getting around to looking for new tires. I have searched on here to see if anyone is running 285/65/18 BFG All Terrains with a 2.5" or larger leveling kit. I went to Sears last night and the guy there told me that BFG did not make this size. But this morning I found them on eBay for $1214 for a set of 4. I really want to stick with BFG because my last set I got over 60K miles on them when I had them on my old 4Runner. I look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully seeing some pictures if someone is running these. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Forgot to mention that I'll be putting these on my stock Z71 wheels.
  2. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

I had that size on my stock 18 wheels and they fit without a leveling kit but it does make it look better. If you get a different rim though u definitely MUST have the leveling kit.
  3. gear_head

gear_head Member

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'm only running stock tires ......I also would love BFG's ......never had any problems with them on
    other vehicles we have owned....Brian from Canada
  5. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

I run that same tire and i love them
  6. 03 SIERRA

03 SIERRA Rockstar

I think ford has 285/70/18 on stock superdutys. The bfg is a good tire go with it.