1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

285/70/17.....anybody running these?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by DSpivey, Aug 31, 2010.

1. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

I need to see a pic of some 285/70/17's......would be nice if they were bfg mt km2's. Im probably going to ride this size tire for a while, but I need to see what these look like on a silverado 1st. I think thats supposed to be like 34"?
  2. cain73

cain73 New Member

actually that size (according to tirerack.com) is 32.8" That should fit fine with a leveling kit or small lift
  3. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

oh I know they'll fit. i ran 35's on my truck on stock rims and they did not scrub at all. I had already trimmed the inner plastic from running the 20x10's & 33's previosly though. I dunno why I thought it was a 34" tire. I doubt I will be rolling those then unless I have to. I like 33's & up
  4. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member

Just make sure you run some Toyo M/T or Toyo A/Ts.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

6. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

i think what you're looking for would be a 305/70/17...i am running those in a Nitto Terra Grappler...they measure close to 34...