2Kool Performance

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Okimaw, Feb 6, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Okimaw

Okimaw New Member

I was wondering of anyone here has dealt with 2Kool performance and what your experience was. I see they got some good prices listed on some of the toys I want but I'm kinda leery about dealing on the web but like that they are a Canadian out fit/ They have an unbelievable price on the XD Hoss black rims I want compared to the local shops who will have to special order them anyhow
  2. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

I have some quotes from them right now for a few things. All are very close to US prices. I will let you know if I purchase anything.
  3. Okimaw

Okimaw New Member

Ya I got a quote on a direct fit catalytic converter from them too, the price was good $349 but they wanted $80 shipping. I got another quote from magnaflowstop and their price was $352 shipping included. Let me know how 2kool is, they are a summit distributor and I might get my headers from them but I might just get them directly from summit especially with the dollar so high right now
  4. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

OK, I ordered a tuner, muffler, tip and intake. Intake is coming in from Cali so when everything ships together it should be here in about 10 days. I will keep you posted how everything worked out.
  5. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

Everything came in and is all good. I recommend them.