1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2Kool Performance

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Okimaw, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Okimaw

Okimaw New Member

I was wondering of anyone here has dealt with 2Kool performance and what your experience was. I see they got some good prices listed on some of the toys I want but I'm kinda leery about dealing on the web but like that they are a Canadian out fit/ They have an unbelievable price on the XD Hoss black rims I want compared to the local shops who will have to special order them anyhow
  2. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

I have some quotes from them right now for a few things. All are very close to US prices. I will let you know if I purchase anything.
  3. Okimaw

Okimaw New Member

Ya I got a quote on a direct fit catalytic converter from them too, the price was good $349 but they wanted $80 shipping. I got another quote from magnaflowstop and their price was $352 shipping included. Let me know how 2kool is, they are a summit distributor and I might get my headers from them but I might just get them directly from summit especially with the dollar so high right now
  4. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

OK, I ordered a tuner, muffler, tip and intake. Intake is coming in from Cali so when everything ships together it should be here in about 10 days. I will keep you posted how everything worked out.
  5. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

Everything came in and is all good. I recommend them.