1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2nd row bench

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by jrltdk, Nov 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. jrltdk

jrltdk New Member

There is a dispute with some friends of mine that Chevy had a option to sub a 2nd row bench in the Tahoe LTZ 10 and newer. Edmonds says that it did in the 20111 but someone who's opinion I value said that Edmonds is wrong and that 2011 was the year that they brought out the heated seats in the 2nd row so they couldn't have had a 2nd row bench option. What do all of you think?
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member 100 Posts

I think theyd have 2nd row bench seat why wouldnt they.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know that this has no bearing on your discussion, but my parents 2000 escalade had heated seats in the second row and it was a bench.
  4. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have the 2010 dealer glossy in my hand as I type. The standard LTZ 2nd row seat is the buckets with heat. The optional 2nd row LTZ seat is the bench (60/40 split) with heat on the 2 outside positions. This seat is the standard seat for the LT with leather.