1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3 vehicles for a quick sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by tbplus10, Jan 2, 2009.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Heres the deal guys:
    I have a customer thats become a good friend over the last 4 years, he's battling cancer and he wont live much longer, he asked me to liquidate some project vehicles he has because his wife isnt up to handling the sales. The seller will not ship the vehicles and requires cash for purchase. If your really interested send me a PM and I'll drive out and take pictures, the vehicles are located in German Texas about a 120 miles from me, so you really need to be interested.

Veh 1:
    1994 Chevrolet SS 350 Pickup
    1/2 ton, pwr windows, pwr locks, tilt, cruise, AM/FM CD, color matched hard bed cover.
    Original owner 192K miles, the truck's been garaged since day 1, stored in a barn since 2002 when restoration was started.
    0 miles on a custom frame off rebuilt suspension, 3" Bell Tech front drop spindles, 2" softride Bell Tech front springs, 2" Bell Tech r/r shackle drop kit, and 4" Bell Tech r/r softride springs, all new bushings and rubber.
    383 crate engine, 4le80 trans and ECM (all factory new not rebuilt) included. Original 350/4le60 still running and in truck.
    New custom stitched black leather bucket seats, door panels, center console, wool carpet kit, and leather head liner.
    Body off custom paint job 2 years ago, all stripes and insignia painted on not stickers.
    The interior needs to be reassembled, new engine needs to be installed, and it needs new tires.
    $4200

Veh 2:
    1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster 2 dr sedan
    Custom leather interior, pwr wndws, pwr lcks, cruise, tilt, Dakota digital dash, custom black pearl paint, Mustang II R$P front suspension, 10 bolt r/r, no engine/trans in car.
    $3800
    The engine/trans that came out of the car is available, 1986 350/700r4 Camero TPI motor, 0 miles on rebuild of eng/trans package. Lots of go fast parts in the eng. roller rockers, hotter cam, etc.
    The engine is at the builders and there's a balance of $600 owed, the builder will install the eng/trans in the car and make it turn key for an additional $700. So total for the installed engine would be $1300 above the cost of the car.

SOLD
    Veh 3:
    1997 GMC Suburban SLT 2500 4x4
    Full pwr, 2003 GMC leather interior, on board DVD, custom built rear tool box, on board compressor and welder, Air Ride assist air bags. GM factory 7.4 with Vortec Supercharger and 4L80E trans, less than 4k miles on engine and trans.
    I personally did a frame off build of this vehicle 2 years ago when I owned it, the present owner has had it a little over a year now.
    $4500
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2009