1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanted to Buy 30-60 gal fuel tank/toolbox combo desperatly needed

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by thresher61, Apr 20, 2012.

1. thresher61

thresher61 New Member

GOOOOOD Morning everyone, hey listen would ya'll do me a favor and ask 10 friends if the have or know of someone that has a 30 to 60 gallon aux tank/toolbox combo they want to get rid of. I can pick a new one up at Tractor Suppyl Co. for 620.00 new just thought I might be able be the Obama administration and find a great priced clean well maintained combo. I will pick up if not too far and shipping is probably gonna kill me but i'm determined to find one, you know. It can be fuel pump flow or gravity fed just let me know thanks everyone have a blessed day 817-368-1142 Thresher61
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We got the ones in the cummins for 450 brand new online and somehow free shipping it was years ago tho. Find a cheap online store that you could possibly pick it up from.