30 Days Until Summer Truck Meets

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jul 3, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder that the Summer Truck Meets are 30 days away for all of USA and Canada. A big shout out and thanks!! to all the volunteers who are taking the banners to the meets and to Mfleetwood for purchasing them. So just a few notes: PLEASE REMEMBER-

1) For those who are taking the banner- to write down the confirmation number and shelter information so that you can provide it to the attendant at the gate, and you know where to go.

2) For those who are taking the banner- please try and get there early to set up the banner and what-else (balloons, etc....) that you want to set up, so that members know where to go.

3) I have personally invited GMC-CHEVY dealerships in the area to the meets; please be welcoming and show them a great time.

4) You can bring friends and other truck club members~ as long as there is no fighting, and everyone gets along and has a great time, getting to know each-other and make new friends.. This is a GMTC truck club meet, set up for YOU ALL TRUCK NUTS!! I don't want anyone to ruin it for you all.

5) Please remember park rules and be on the "Downlow" with your 'Beverages' - * WINK WINK

6) Coordinate for firewood, food, drinks, etc.. with other members; there are lots of members from each region going...I have a list of each region and members from each one, if anyone wants to contact them.

7) Print out the phone number for the park, I know that sounds silly! But someone will forget and not know where to go..

8) Here is my email: onefastfire@hotmail.com - Please email or PM me on here, if you need more assistance.

9) HAVE A BLAST!!

10) TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!

Thank you to all the GMTC Members for letting me plan your first ever GMTC Regional Summer Meets. You Guys Rock!!
    :sign0011: I hope that everyone likes the locations, and that you all have a blast and make new friends, hope that you will remember this day for a long time!!

GMCErica

2. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds good E.What dealer is supposed to come to our meet,and did they say who their rep would be?

3. GMCErica

im in the works with ON, AB, NS this week.. I will know by the end of the week.. :)

4. GMCErica

Pike Wheaton GM/CHEVY DEALERSHIP is in!!! For Western Canada Meet in Red Deer

5. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds like fun, can't wait for the Northeast meet.

6. GMCErica

There are so many members that are going to all the regional meets, i can't wait to see all the pictures...

7. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

pictures,pictures,You mean I have to take pictures,,now I'll have to find a camera that will fit My big paws.

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

E, do you have any type of a flier that I can drop off to local dealerships to hang out.?

9. GMCErica

I already contacted them and spoke to the GM of the dealership. They are coming to the meet :) the closest one was contacted and they will be coming.. It will be fun..

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for all your hard work on these meets.