1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

30% off of two Bosch 02 sensors at Autozone

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, May 21, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have been getting posts on facebook from autozone the last few weeks. Last week was $20 off of $80 or more and a 30% off any chassis part. If they keep it up I may actually be able to buy all my front end parts by the end of summer. They will let you use the coupons on special order parts also. (Bilstein shocks) Today only is 30% of 2 bosch O2 sensors. I don't know if anyone is in the market for sensors, but here is the link.
    [h=6]http://bit.ly/Jz1wn1[/h]
    You have to log into facebook to print it.
  2. kw70chevy

kw70chevy New Member

thanks for the info.need to replace all of them.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just print the coupon twice. Have someone else do another transaction for you.
  4. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just be advised that 80% of the time, Bosch o2 sensors will cause your check engine light to come on. Bosch is great if you have a VW. Not so much for American cars.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Bosch has recently been barraged with counterfeit parts. Some store sell them knowing they are not genuine Bosch as they buy them at 75% less than from Bosch authorized distributors. Check closely , as they say if it sounds to good....................................