1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

310 Hp Yamaha Limited Edition

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by bostic8, Mar 18, 2008.

1. bostic8

bostic8 Rockstar

Yamaha’s XR1800 Limited Edition can give up to five passengers an incredible ride

Now for something completely different: Yamaha’s new XR1800 is the world’s most powerful jet-powered sport-boat. There’s nothing that runs like it – and, with its closed bow and sporty styling, there’s nothing that looks like it, either.

Unlike most jet-powered sport boats, the 17 foot, 7 inch XR1800 is not a bow-rider. This 21st century fun machine has a closed bow, a deep cockpit with seating for five adults and sporty, cutting-edge styling that is reminiscent of the Bat-boat.

It also differs from most other boats of its size – jet or otherwise – in its fire-breathing 310 hp propulsion system.

The XR1800 is powered by twin 155 hp Yamaha Marine high-performance inboard engines. Instead of props, these three-cylinder engines utilize Hyper-Flow jet pumps with three-blade stainless steel impellers. That not only makes for impressive speed; it gives the boat a low, 13 inch draft – allowing it to cruise through shallow water that would be impossible for boats with propellers to explore.

While the XR1800 is fast, it is also environmentally friendly. This new sport-boat incorporates Yamaha’s Platinum Plus System, an automotive-based catalyst system that dramatically reduces emissions; and the Yamaha Sound Suppression System, which reduces exhaust noise, intake noise and noise from vibration. In addition, the engines feature an efficient loop-charged combustion system, variable oil injection and high-performance tuned exhaust.

Manufacturer

Yamaha

Model

XR1800 Ltd Edition

Year

Name

Yamaha XR1800

Builder

Yamaha

Length (ft)

17' 7"

Length (m)

Beam (ft)

7' 8"

Beam (m)

Displacement

Engine Manufacturer

2-Stroke

Engine Model

2-Stroke

Fuel Type

Petrol

Number Of Engines

Engine HP

CruisingSpeed

MaxSpeed

60 mph

Fuel Tankage

Fuel Tankage Units

Gallon

Mechanical

Twin 1176cc 155hp 2-stroke Yamaha petrol engines driving via two jet drives with 6.1" stainless steel impellers. Two single lever (F-N-R) controls. Freshwater flush kits on both engines and jet drives. The engines have recently been serviced, autolube system checked and refitted and a new barrel and 3 new pistons were fitted to one of the engines professionally by a Yamaha dealer.

Will include 5 lifevest, 2 pull behind tubes and 1 kneeboard. Has a very nice Kenwood cd player with remote by the driver. Boat has low hours and has been taken care of engines flushed after every use always stored in a heated garage. May be able to deliver depending on how far for free long distance delivery can be done we can work something out. For more pics just send me your email address I have tons of pics the engine bay on this boat is clean. Boat has low hours because of military deployments I have been gone the last three summers overseas has been out on the lake maybe 5 times. Willing to negotiate on the price must sell. for more pics or info call or email 402-290-3275
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is it yours or is this just a fact sheet. :great:

I prefer the sea-doo boats. 430HP
  3. bostic8

bostic8 Rockstar

I pulled the sheet from a yamaha site! I need to get rid of this boat before I leave in August!
  4. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

gotcha. :great:
  5. bostic8

bostic8 Rockstar

Still for sale someone has to want a very fast and fun boat!!
  6. bostic8

bostic8 Rockstar

SOLD!! Thanks