1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

325 tire fit on 18x9 wheel?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ntbush83, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Anyone know if a 325 size tire will fit on an 18x9 wheel. found a good set of chrome wheels but is 9'' wide enough to hold that wide a tire?
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

check the tire manufacturers site but quickly looked at coopers site. the tire that they had in a 325/60/18 (also a 325/65/18 the specs were a 9-12 on a recomended range and there measurements for the tire were done on a 9.5 wide rim. the other they had in a 325/80/16 was a range of 8.5-11 with a measured rim of 9. so you should be good.
  3. ntbush83

Thanks man! Also I just found a great deal on 20'' MB rims for $123 a piece and some 325/60/r20 tires. The tires say the rim range is 9.5-10.5 but these rims are 20x8.5 but are a great deal. Will those tires fit?
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

5. ntbush83

Ha yeah I use that site all the time! I forgot it told you recommended rim width. It says 9-10 so i'd say 8.5 can fit alright. Especially for the kinda deal it is.
  6. mfleetwood

Sounds like a great buy....when are you planning to make the move? Your truck will look great with new wheels. They are on my list as well, but my list is very long and not sure when I will get around to it. I hope soon!
  7. ntbush83

Hopefully I can get them ordered tomorrow! I have to set aside a weekend coming up to install my body lift so I can clear those 325's haha. I can't wait to see those tires stick out just past the wheel flares :)
    Your truck will look great with some aftermarket wheels to! I wish I had some nice rocky scenery like you've got to take some pictures haha
  8. mfleetwood

Wow... you have some work to do ahead of you. I can't wait to see the pics of the new lift and wheels.
  9. ntbush83

I'll Definitely be posting a ton! also a few during the lifting process. I love seeing the whole truck torn apart haha