1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

33's on my stock 07 ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Rob1984, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

I have a 2007 silverado LT crew cab with the factory 20's ..... Am I able to get away with putting some 33" nitto mud grapplers on it ??
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Need moar info...
  3. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

Like what ??? It doesn't have a lift as far as I know just a stock 07 with the tow package and 20" rims.... Maybe a leveling kit but I honestly don't know
  4. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

I'll go out on a limb here and just say, NO.
  5. tyler87

tyler87 New Member Platinum Contributor

I have a 2.5 Inch leveling kit and there was still a little rubbing with my 33x12.5x20 Toyo M/T's so definitely not on a stock setup.
  6. ajarman

How bout if it is a '07 classic or '07 NNBS.
  7. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

Hmmmmm, I dunno...... But it looks just like the one in your signature if that helps ???
  8. ajarman

It's a NNBS. You will need a 2" level kit or bigger to fit a 33. Just ain't going to happen stock.