1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

33x12.5 r20

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Tmurphy, Jan 15, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Tmurphy

Tmurphy New Member

Im sure this question has been answered before, but i was wondering if anyone has ran a 33x12.5 r 20 on a nbs chevy and if they have had any issues or had to do any trimming to fit this size?

2. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

What is you definition of nbs? Either way they will rub if you're talking stock or leveled.

3. Tmurphy

Tmurphy New Member

Sorry when i said NBS i ment New body style but i have a 2011 with a Rough country leveling kit, i just happen to notice GM truck club truck of the month winner in july had the rc level with 33x12.5 r 20s and i have the identical truck

4. Blackout07

They will rub badly without cutting. Believe me I've tried...so have many others.

5. Tmurphy

Tmurphy New Member

Whats your opinion on the biggest size i could get underneath my truck without trimming?

6. Blackout07

275/60/20....

7. duckduckdog

duckduckdog Rockstar 100 Posts

This ^

I tried the 275/60/20 without the leveling kit and would have had some rubbing - with the leveling kit = perfect!