Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

35 12.50s on 09 silverado z71 with 2.25 leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ahmitchell1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

can i fit 35 12.50 without trimming on nbs silverado with leveling kit

2. CornhuskerChevy

CornhuskerChevy Rockstar

Noooo Way, I measured it out on mine yesterday and 33's are gonna be a tight fit on mine. Also been told with just a leveling kit the 12.50's will hit the upper control arm.

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

You need at least a 6 inch lift for 35's.

4. ahmitchell1

I think im going with the bulletproof 12 inch lift but i wanna go look till i can afford it and everybodys got 33s these days

5. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

people have put 35s with just a levelin kit, i dont no how they did but they did, i posted a few trucks on this site of guys who did, me personally i wouldnt run anything bigger than a 33. my 07NNBS has a 2.5" levelin kit with 295/70/r17s and they come real close to rubbin

6. Jimbo74

if you wanna see trucks with that setup get on gmfullsize theres post on there with pics

7. ahmitchell1

I went and looked at the site and saw the post u made and how everybody bashed ur z71 logo they just dont get how serious Bama fans are. Ima freshman at UA and being a football player people treat us like god and im a grey shirt. I like the logos RTR

8. Jimbo74

Roll Tide bud. hope to see ya playin soon, yea they can say what they wont bout them decals, but i love em, plus i aint seen no other truck with that style Z-71 sticker , i like to do things differnet, ROLL TIDE!!!

9. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

heres a guy who was able to to fit em on there.not sure if youve seen his truck yet but heres the link.
    i thought about giving it a try but ive still got a good amount of tread on the tires i got so ill probably wait until i get back from iraq and just go ahead with an actual lift.by the way..Roll Tide!cant wait to get down there for another game!
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php?u=23925

10. ahmitchell1

Ill be playing next year, knee problems keepin me out, the clutch kickin when i drift doesnt help. but yea i like tose logos