1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

35s on stock ride

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by sevi084x4, Feb 10, 2012.

1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Dont go with the mud grapplers man they dont last for like 30k miles. The trails will go for at least 50k... but they are so expensive. Those ones i had in the picture were like $1850 installed. And i like my rims because they are chevys and costed me like 3k.

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

Yeah the super swamper m16's look damn good if i dont get new rims i'm going with that in a 35 12.50 r 18 and can get them for $1,500. I might hold off because off of www.rimzoneonline.com i can get the nitto trails in 33 12.50 r20 and the fuel hostage chrome deep dish 20x12's for $2,920 and free shipping which you can't beat. I really only need to save up a extra $750 to get this setup i want.

3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Yah you cant really beat that deal for that size setup. It just is a pain how much everything cost haha

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

Yeah man it really is ha i swear i have put enough money into this truck and dont plan on getting rid of it until new body style silverados come out. I only owe 10 grand on the truck so i'm just paying on the truck now with no interest. I'm just ready to pay it off now haha hopefully will go on one more tour over sea's and that money will be plenty to pay it off and do other things.

5. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Haha yah man looks like you have put quite a bit into it. But its nice to know that you have a truck that no one else has and you made it just the way you wanted it you know.