35's will fit with a 3 inch body and level kit!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Jimbo74, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

my old 2001 silverado 4x4 , first i ran just a 3 inch body lift and 35x12.50s on the stock rim with NO RUBBING AND NO TRIMMING OF ANYTHING!!!! i eventually ran a wider rim 16x8 moto metal and i added a 2.5 leveling kit from READY LIFT. i had to trim the valance at an angle and trim just a lil bit of the inner plastic. AND THIS IS FOR ALL U PEOPLE ON HERE WHO SAY THEY WONT FIT OR WHO SAY U NEED A 4 OR 6 INCH SUSPENSION LIFT TO RUN 35's! ALL THAT MATTERS IS U NO WHAT UR DOIN, AND MY 01 DID NOT RIDE ROUGH AT ALL. IF RODE GREAT!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks sick! Thanks for the info, it's a common question around here. :great:

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thank you for the information. As Dan said, tire/wheel fitment is one of the more popular questions here.

4. azdrtdog

azdrtdog Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

GO out and twist that thing up a little bit in the dirt and u will see them rub

5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

yea they may rub a little offroad, but if you are not wheelin it it doesnt matter

6. Jimbo74

my 35s never rubbed!!! they never rubbed on the road or off, even when i was n deep mud!!! they never rubbed!!!!! NEVER!!! my truck i built it i oughta no. i did they work myself and i dove it every day. and they did not rub

7. Jimbo74

u people continue to think what u want and think that they will rub offroad but they dont rub. they come close but they never rub. yall think all u want but i no the truth.

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That is an awesome looking truck first of all, and I love the rolling stock on it! Does this formula work on a stock 2wd S-10, because I would be the talk of the town with 35"s on a 3" body lift!:gasp: If this setup really works, then does that mean that you are going to run it on your new truck too? I would love to see it done again on another truck, I think this is definately a cool write-up for sure.:happy:

9. Jimbo74

its gonna take more than a body lift to clear 35s on a S-10

10. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

now that all depends on how crazy you wanna get with the grinder...:glasses: