3in Rough Country Susp Lift?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by islander_25_06, Jun 9, 2010.

1. islander_25_06

islander_25_06 New Member

Im thinking of installing the Rough Ccountry 3in susp lift on my 2010 Crew Cab 1500 LT Z71. Does anyone out there have any positive and/or negative comments on the system?

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Theres a number of members on this site that have them and seem to like them. A few years back when I was working at a shop we had quality and fit issues with there kits. Never did the NBS 3"kit because we quit using there kits. There qualitly may have gotten better but i cant say as I been away from the shop for a few years. I would check out the Skyjacker 3" kit. Its more money, but you know the say you get what you pay for. Just my opinion and hope I didnt piss anyone off.

3. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

Idk bout rough country cuz i have the skyjacker but, really its just a prostetic look thing, id go with a six if i had it to do again.

4. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

Had it on my truck for a year, got the full kit with the a-arms and rear shocks. The rear shocks don't look like they're going to last more than 2 or 3 years (they're rusting pretty bad after one winter) but other than that its fine, haven't had any problems.

5. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i got the kit back in jan and its the biggest piece of crap i ever wasted my money on since i got the lift my ball joints are shot and they can not do a proper wheel alignment and i upgraded to the knew a-arms and they are rubbing against my strut. i would save up for the 5" rcx i heard notihng but good about that kit. like pappa always said you pay for what you get. Cheap kit = Cheap product

6. islander_25_06

islander_25_06 New Member

Thanks for the heads up guys. I think ill just nut up and spend the extra $ for the skyjacker 3 in susp lift. It sounds like you guys are pretty satisfied with them.