1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3rd door window leak

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ras, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ras

ras Rockstar

the window on the third door of my truck is leaking now cause I pushed to hard and broke the little plastic piece on the latch so it doesn't seal now does any one know if I have to replace the whole window or just the latch and if so do you know what that part is called so I can start to look for it I really don't wanna go to the dealership for something so minute but if I have no other choice then I guess I will do what I gotta do. Thanks guys
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can always go to the parts dept of the stealership, just to find out the part number, and actual name of the piece. Additionally they will be able to tell you if the part could be order separately. At least then you'll know what you're up against, and have a better chance of finding it online cheaper. Look at www.gmpartsclub.com

As far as if anyone on here could help you, you'd need to provide more info.
    What year is your truck?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
  3. ras

ras Rockstar

sorry I thought I had all that on my signature. It's a 99' Z71 extended cab 3 door.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'll add that to your signature for you.