Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4.3l v6 1991 jimmy

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by chaosninja, Jul 14, 2010.

1. chaosninja

chaosninja New Member

hi, i have a 1991 gmc jimmy. it has a 4.3l fuel injected v6 in it. its a 2 door 4x4. i was wondering how i could get more power from my car without spending tons of money. like i dont want to buy a new engine or tranny or something like that, i just want some more power out of it. also i was wondering what is the biggest size tire this truck could handle? right now i have 205's on it. i was going to buy 225's but then a friend said that my engine wasn't big enough to handle those size of tires and that my truck couldn't handle it. is that true? could my truck handle 225's? or should i get 215's? thanks for all your help!!!