1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4.3L v6 Tune

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by Fernie18, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Fernie18

Fernie18 New Member

I have a 2009 4.3L v6 truck and I'm wondering who makes tuners for this vehicle? I have a volant Cold air intake system, along with a dual flowmaster exhuast, set of new plugs and an econoaid throttle body spacer. I want to be able to switch back to my stock tune because I am still under the warranty with this vehicle. Can anyone please help me?? And refer me to anyone? Comments and suggestions are HIGHLY welcomed please. Thank you in advance!
  2. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS New Member 100 Posts

just replied to your PM...

sorry man, diablosport products do not support the v6..... they support the 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, and 6.2L V8's....

I don't know of any handheld programmer that supports that v6... you'd probably have to go to a tuning shop that uses hptuners or efilive tuning software to be able to do anything with that...