1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4 AutoPage Car Alarms 2 with Remote starts..New in Boxes......

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Enkeiavalanche, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

These have been sitting in my house for the past year and I just want to get rid of them...All great deals...

These are all AutoPage Alarms, All brand new!!! Everything is in the boxes , 2nd RF-420 LCD sells for $99.99 my price $75.00, 3rd RS-727 LCD Alarm/Remote start,Keyless entry,Long Range Sells for $180.00 my price $150.00, 4th RS-900 LCD Alarm/Remote start, Long range,Keyless entry,LCD Display Sells for $250.00 My price $175.00!!!, ,Also 1 Power window Module for $25.00 #AC-78 ,and a Remote Keyless entry system for $60.00 # KE-120.. All prices UNinstalled!!!! Which means I DO NOT INSTALL!!! Some cars might need more Mods to install or Kits... Can be shipped for a price

For more info on these check out www.autopageusa.com
    www.autopageusa.com
    http://www.autopageusa.com/resources/C3RS900OperationManua.pdf
    http://www.autopageusa.com/resources/C3RS727ownersmanual.pdf

http://www.autopageusa.com/resources/RF-420%20OPERATION%20manual%2021706.pdf

Pm me or email at enkeiavalanche@yahoo.com
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Bump... Anyone before the Winter comes.... Remember 2 of them have remote start built in...
  3. Enkeiavalanche

For the 727 and the 900 I'll do free shipping within the lower 48.....
  4. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

still got the 900??
  5. Enkeiavalanche

OK update the Lowest price one is gone.. I still have the others and free shipping on the top 2.. So let me know..
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Bump... These make a Great X-mas gift... The Motorcycle Alarm is now also Sold..
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Ok Bump... I still have the 420lcd The 727 and the 900LCD for sale..... Makes a Great X-mas Gift......
  8. Enkeiavalanche

3 Brand new Car alarms 2 with remote start...

Ok I still have the 3 alarms for sale I have lowered the price on them. The 2 better ones have remote start built in also...

So I have the 420, The 727 and the top of the line 900LCD for sale...