1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4 inch lift fit 35s?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Kmorgan, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Kmorgan

Kmorgan New Member

i have a 08 chevy silverado, and im jus wondering if the 4 inch lift will fit 35 inch tires. if so.. does anybody have any pics of a chevy silverado with the 4inch and 35s?
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

4inch lift fit 35s

You will need a six lift to fit 35s on your truck.
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

+1
    your gonna need a six inch lift to fit 35's
  4. Kmorgan

Kmorgan New Member

alright appreciate the help. but a 5 inch wouldnt fit em either?
  5. silveradotrailblazer

4inch lift fit 35s

I had to trim front bumpers on my 05 Silverado and my 96 Suburban both with six inch lifts with 35s. 4 or 5 inch kits just wont work with 35s. Trust me we installed 3 lifts a day where I worked over half were GMs with six inch lifts and 35s and we trimmed every front bumper. The only time we installed a 4 inch with 35s the customer had us install Buchwhacker cut-out fender flares. The price differance between a good 4inch and 6inch kit is not as much as cutting your fenders out and the price of the fender flares themselve.
  6. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

I know many a people who run 35's with a 3" body lift
  7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Rancho says their 4in lift fits 35s
  8. I have a 1999 Chevy 2500 with the 6.0 liter. It has a 6 inch RCD lift. can I run 35 inch bgf all terrains under it? It currently has 33 inch Mickey Thompson bajas,but those are mounted on an 18 inch chrome rim. I live in Michigan and the salt would destroy them in a winer. So i bought 16 inch black cragars to run in the winter. and would like to use 35 inch bfg all terrains. Please email me with your answers at caseyamberg88@yahoo.com thanks.
  9. silveradotrailblazer

lustoms was that 3" body with 35's on a 1500 or 2500? BLK-Z71, Rancho advertises there kit as a 4" but it is a 6". Ranchos lawyers won't let them advertise anything over 4". I guess it's a legal thing.
  10. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I believe rancho cannot label their lifts as 6" lifts, because of legal reasons. Or something along those lines. But their 4" lift offers a little more then the advertised 4".