4 inch lift fit 35s?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Kmorgan, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Kmorgan

Kmorgan New Member

i have a 08 chevy silverado, and im jus wondering if the 4 inch lift will fit 35 inch tires. if so.. does anybody have any pics of a chevy silverado with the 4inch and 35s?

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

4inch lift fit 35s

You will need a six lift to fit 35s on your truck.

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

+1
    your gonna need a six inch lift to fit 35's

4. Kmorgan

Kmorgan New Member

alright appreciate the help. but a 5 inch wouldnt fit em either?

5. silveradotrailblazer

4inch lift fit 35s

I had to trim front bumpers on my 05 Silverado and my 96 Suburban both with six inch lifts with 35s. 4 or 5 inch kits just wont work with 35s. Trust me we installed 3 lifts a day where I worked over half were GMs with six inch lifts and 35s and we trimmed every front bumper. The only time we installed a 4 inch with 35s the customer had us install Buchwhacker cut-out fender flares. The price differance between a good 4inch and 6inch kit is not as much as cutting your fenders out and the price of the fender flares themselve.

6. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

I know many a people who run 35's with a 3" body lift

7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Rancho says their 4in lift fits 35s

8. I have a 1999 Chevy 2500 with the 6.0 liter. It has a 6 inch RCD lift. can I run 35 inch bgf all terrains under it? It currently has 33 inch Mickey Thompson bajas,but those are mounted on an 18 inch chrome rim. I live in Michigan and the salt would destroy them in a winer. So i bought 16 inch black cragars to run in the winter. and would like to use 35 inch bfg all terrains. Please email me with your answers at caseyamberg88@yahoo.com thanks.

9. silveradotrailblazer

lustoms was that 3" body with 35's on a 1500 or 2500? BLK-Z71, Rancho advertises there kit as a 4" but it is a 6". Ranchos lawyers won't let them advertise anything over 4". I guess it's a legal thing.

10. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I believe rancho cannot label their lifts as 6" lifts, because of legal reasons. Or something along those lines. But their 4" lift offers a little more then the advertised 4".