1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4" Ready Lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ljmueller, Jun 7, 2013.

1. ljmueller

ljmueller Member ROTM Winner

Maybe I missed something here but I'm wondering if anyone out there has the Ready Lift 4" kit. Any thoughts or ideas? Anybody out there?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm pretty sure I remember someone having installed one recently, can't recall off the top of my head. What are your thoughts and plans overall?
  3. ljmueller

Just looking for that little bit of extra height. Truck goes through some field driveways once in a while but never really do any "offroading". Basically just for looks.
  4. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Buy a real lift rather than that glorfied level kit. The ReadyLift 4" is about 1k and you can get a RCX 5" for the same price and have flat angles. Not sure if you are already leveled up front but you can run a level kit and a small body lift.
  5. ljmueller

I pretty much figured that your opinion would be the most common one. I am leveled up front, I think I'm going to go rancho 4". BTW, your tires look good, are those the same rims?
  6. ajarman

I just got 20" XD Hoss wheels with 305/55 Trail Grapps. I like the 20's a lot better than the 17's.

I think you would be very pleased with the Rancho lift and I believe they are running their $400 debit card deal right now.
  7. ljmueller

What are doing with your 17" rims?
  8. ajarman

I had a co-worker that really wanted them and that is what prompted me into new wheels/tires. But if you are intrested in some Line-x'ed Go Rhino Dominator II's I can mail them out to you for cheap! ;)
  9. ljmueller

Already have them. Good to see pics of your truck again.
  10. ajarman

Haha...had to try :)

Thanks! Good to be back around.