1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4 SALE 2002 STOCK z71 wheels w/tires

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Z71_usmc_rebel, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I have my stock 02 Z71 wheels 4 sale with lug nuts and center caps also on the wheels are Steel Radial Mud King tires sized 285/75/16...the tires have about 40-50% tread give or take...if your interested let me know...would prefer a local pick up can make arrangments if need...asking $500:great:
  2. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

would you mind sending me some pics of those? thanks.
  3. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

4. Z71_usmc_rebel

yeah i can do that!
  5. Z71_usmc_rebel

Price Reduced!!! I need these gone now!!! $400 ...I live in Jacksonville,NC so if your anywhere near here let me know!!! ill be in myrtle beach this weekend for our marine corps ball !!
  6. Z71_usmc_rebel

I gotta get rid of these wheels and tires !!! someone atleast make an offer if your interested!!!

also remeber there 285/75 tires...the tread is pretty low..but u could run them for a little while ...the rims are more of what your paying for there all in good shape!!
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  7. Bbad

Bbad Rockstar

Can you send me some pics? Alhouse999@aol.com and how much are you selling them for now?
  8. Z71_usmc_rebel

hey i sent ya an email! let me know..my pricing is very neg. so make me an offer
  9. 06piney

06piney Rockstar 100 Posts

if they aint sold already could you send some pics to TRMcCarthy@verizon.net?

ive been looking for wheels and tires