1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4 tan leather seats 05 tahoe

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ndavis0001, Mar 3, 2009.

1. ndavis0001

ndavis0001 New Member

hey guys... new to the site and have gotten a lot of help and suggestions... but also i have to get these out of the garage to make the wife happy.

what i have is a set of 2005 Tahoe tan leather front power seats and also the matching rear captains chairs. they are in great to a little better than great shape... not MINT... i bought from a guy on ebay that totaled his 05 tahoe w/11K miles. all they have done is sit in my garage for a few months pissing me off now. i had an old silverado project they were intended for but sold the truck and bought an impala ss... obviously no need now.

the front seats used sell for 899 a pair on ebay and the rear 699 a pair used on ebay. then you have to try and match them up. i want 950 for all 4... or best offer of course.

i am in Jacksonville, FL and do not want to ship... but am willing to travel a small distance if needed to help out. would love some input on price as i feel i have put them where they ned to be, if not a little less. i paid 1400 over 6 months ago. ndavis0001@aol.com
  2. ndavis0001

ndavis0001 New Member

is the price too high? i thought someone would jump all over these at this price...
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wouldn't have thought it high had I been in need of seats and been close enough to go pick up.

I'll suggest you put up a picture if you can take one so folks can see. Just an idea!

Good luck with the seats... sounds like a great deal to me!
  4. ndavis0001

ndavis0001 New Member

5. ndavis0001

ndavis0001 New Member

If they sell tomorrow (friday) i will sell for 675!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

Im interested in the seats, send me some pics to grimmusmc@gmail.com and we can talk more :great:
  7. ndavis0001

ndavis0001 New Member

sent pics... if you have time and know how can you throw them up on here...
  8. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

got the pics :great: ill send you a PM.
  9. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you still need, send them to me in email s.noguchi@comcast.net and I'll post the pics for you.
  10. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Interested in the leather seats, i'll wait for pictures. Is there any damage at the seems?