Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

4 to 6 gauges

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by hotrodking86, Nov 6, 2013.

1. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 Rockstar 100 Posts

So I have long wanted to add the volt and oil press gauge to my truck. I thought I needed to buy aftermarket ones until I stumbled across this company on eBay. I shipped them my instrument cluster and they added the two extra gauges so it looks factory. It is simply plug and play. I was without my cluster for a few days so I kept my driving to a minimum. I shipped it out on Halloween night and just received it back today. Less than a week , I am in California and they are in Connecticut. My total cost was around 190 with me shipping it to them. They charge 175 and it is well worth it. They can also build you one if you don't want to be without your cluster, they can even put in mileage and engine hours to truly match. Check them out if you guys only have the 4 gauge like I did. Comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
    Sorry for the crummy pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270878723713?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That is awesome!! Great price too. Thanks for posting this, I have it bookmarked.

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

cool company. I looked at some of their cluster because I want one with a trans temp gauge for my truck. They are a little pricey for the cluster compared to other places plus they want my old cluster as a core. The other places I checked out did not want my old cluster and gave a lifetime warranty instead of 5 year. But, it is pretty sweet that they can add gauges like you did.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great info....nice thread!

5. dirtdobber

dirtdobber New Member

Looks just like my factory installed gauges.