1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4x4 decal

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by RATRODKING, Aug 15, 2010.

1. RATRODKING

RATRODKING Rockstar 100 Posts

does anyone know where i can get a new 4x4 indicator decal strip thingy that goes under the clear plastic on the floor board 4 wheel drive shifter ? you know, it says 4-hi, 4-lo, 2 hi, and 2 low.
    i tried lmc but couldnt find it. mine is all rubbed off.
    thanks
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Year, make, model??? A GM dealer should be able to order them, or else a stroll thru the junk yard you should be able to score a like new one. I do the junk yard thing alot to find parts that you dont want to pay dealer prices for but you want to look better.. Seeing as the last time i was in there they had a 1998 Silverado like mine with 2600 miles (not a typo less than 3K miles is right) on it.. And it was F&(^&) totaled! But still had some clean interior parts that i need
  3. RATRODKING

RATRODKING Rockstar 100 Posts

sorry.. its a 1990 k-1500 4x4.
    yes, i think i will roam one of my local j-yards maybe this week. its been a while. 4x4's are hard to come by down here though.
    thanks.

leonard
  4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ahh yeah in FL just like Ga they arent as prevalant.