1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4x4 stickers gone!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Bigbomber, Mar 11, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

View attachment 25551 I've been wanting to take them off for awhile and with the balmy weather i did it today.I really like the way my truck looks without them (clean in a dirty kind of way,litterally)I purchased extra decals in case i change my mind,but i just didn't want the faded look on the paint if i waited too long too take them off.Let me know what you think?
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. groceryman

groceryman New Member 100 Posts

I think it looks a lot better without them. Alot cleaner look
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Im actually a fan of the decals, since it kinda lets the world know that you actually have a Z71 instead of a work truck.. Never been a fan of removing everything i like something that retains the stock look!
    Dont get me wrong your truck still looks awsome just not something i would do to mine.
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like it, haven't gotten around to removing my Z71 decals yet, but I will soon. So, Mike, you're probably not going to like mine either, LOL.
  5. Bigbomber

Everyone still knows that i have a 4x4 LT and not a Z71 or LTZ by looking at the LT emblems on my tailgate murdog and i still plan on keeping those.I just like the cleaner look on the side of my ride and like i said in my original post i really did not want the brighter paint 4x4 markings on my truck where the decals were in the 1st place years down the road.
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's one of the first things I did when I got mine home. I don't have a Z71, but removed the 4X4 stickers.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OH to the both of you! i didnt say i didnt like it, it was more meant as not my taste lol! i can appreciate how much smoother it looks. especially with your truck being lowered adam, and for you big your truck is all white so it does make it a bit more streamlined.
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I had to have the right side of my truck repainted after a dump truck dropped rocks on the highway and the bounced up and hit the side, hood and windsheld, my truck was three months old (pissed). I didn't have them put the Z-71 decal back on because I wasn't sure if I liked it off or on. The left side decal is still on, can't decide. I still have the decal in the box. This is 5 years ago. LOL.
  9. Bigbomber

Thats funny silveradotrailblazer,maybe you should keep it how it is,this way you have the best of both worlds!

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Thanks for your opinion murdog,i appreciate it!
  10. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats what I was thinking all along Bigbomber, best off both worlds. LOL.