4x4 stickers gone!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Bigbomber, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

View attachment 25551 I've been wanting to take them off for awhile and with the balmy weather i did it today.I really like the way my truck looks without them (clean in a dirty kind of way,litterally)I purchased extra decals in case i change my mind,but i just didn't want the faded look on the paint if i waited too long too take them off.Let me know what you think?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I think it looks a lot better without them. Alot cleaner look

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Im actually a fan of the decals, since it kinda lets the world know that you actually have a Z71 instead of a work truck.. Never been a fan of removing everything i like something that retains the stock look!
    Dont get me wrong your truck still looks awsome just not something i would do to mine.

4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like it, haven't gotten around to removing my Z71 decals yet, but I will soon. So, Mike, you're probably not going to like mine either, LOL.

5. Bigbomber

Everyone still knows that i have a 4x4 LT and not a Z71 or LTZ by looking at the LT emblems on my tailgate murdog and i still plan on keeping those.I just like the cleaner look on the side of my ride and like i said in my original post i really did not want the brighter paint 4x4 markings on my truck where the decals were in the 1st place years down the road.

6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's one of the first things I did when I got mine home. I don't have a Z71, but removed the 4X4 stickers.

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

OH to the both of you! i didnt say i didnt like it, it was more meant as not my taste lol! i can appreciate how much smoother it looks. especially with your truck being lowered adam, and for you big your truck is all white so it does make it a bit more streamlined.

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I had to have the right side of my truck repainted after a dump truck dropped rocks on the highway and the bounced up and hit the side, hood and windsheld, my truck was three months old (pissed). I didn't have them put the Z-71 decal back on because I wasn't sure if I liked it off or on. The left side decal is still on, can't decide. I still have the decal in the box. This is 5 years ago. LOL.

9. Bigbomber

Thats funny silveradotrailblazer,maybe you should keep it how it is,this way you have the best of both worlds!

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Thanks for your opinion murdog,i appreciate it!

10. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats what I was thinking all along Bigbomber, best off both worlds. LOL.