5 inch side window visors

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by magma, May 17, 2009.

1. magma

magma New Member

Hi, I have an 02 TB LTZ, black with black 20 inch wheels. I have side window visors but because I want to prevent the sun shining in my eyes from the side I added window tint to the top 5 inches of my front windows following the line of my side visors. It did exactly what I wanted it to do and I think it looked really good as well. :great: I have received many positive remarks about it.

I was pulled over yesterday in one of those stop checks where they pull everyone over for no reason (don’t get me started on my true feelings of law enforcement or should I say impose-ment) and forced me to remove the tint. I could not believe it. The RCMP officer (hard to call him a pig because pigs have feelings too :money:) had a full view of me as the tint was only at to top of the window for sun protection. It did not block his view in any way and did not block my view in any way.

My side window visors and any side window visors I have seen only cover about 2 inches of the window.

Does anyone know of side window visors that cover at least the top 5 inches of the window?

2. trimhalifax

trimhalifax Rockstar 100 Posts

I have never heard of visors that big.Which part of our country did you get a roadside check at.