1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

5 or 6 inch lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chevy country, Jan 7, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. chevy country

chevy country New Member

i am torn between a 5 or 6 inch suspension lift for my truck. I want to run 33x12.5/18 wheels and tires. I know they have knuckle lifts and full drop lifts, but i dont want my tires sticking way out. Any one got a 5 or 6 inch lift kit pictures so i can get an idea of the hieght and look.
  2. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 New Member 100 Posts

5 &6" are basically the same.

Check out my album, have a few
  3. ippielb

ippielb New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Mine is a BDS 6.5" Suspension lift.
    [​IMG]
    If you're going to do the lift, you might aswell go with the 6 inch, so that you don't regret it. and wish you would have gone bigger. I have 33"x12.5R18 tires on my truck. They don't look out of place. I suggest the 6" lift.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

A 5 and 6 are the same. Mine is a bracket lift running stock wheels with 35's. I like the bracket cuz the tires are still tucked in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]