1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

$50.00 FREE!! From GMC, Anyone else get this?

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 19, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just got home from Pa and checked my mail.. Get a Flyer from GMC to test drive a new GMC and get a FREE!! $50.00 American Express Reward Card..... Did this with Dodge a few years ago and got the card about 4 weeks later.. Hey paid for Gas for the week... :gasp: gmc$50.jpg
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's just cool. Hope they send me one. Might not since I already drive one.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've never bought a new one from a dealership so I doubt I'll receive one.
  4. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

I got a flyer from GM about upgrading to a new GMC Sierra. I opened it but didn't see anything about $50 reward. I threw it in the recycle bucket before I got any temptations to test drive a new sierra...LOL
  5. SurrealOne

Probably wise given your erm, discipline. LOL :)
  6. Enkeiavalanche

2 years ago I got the first 4 Fast and Furious movies for test driving a Dodge, The year before I got the $50 card.. Hey it's all FREE money..I would see if you can go on the GMC site and see if they have something there..
  7. SurrealOne

GM took bailout cash, so I'd hardly call it free unless it's from Ford -- which didn't take bailout cash. We taxpayers paid to save GM. Sure they paid back the loan, but I think you get my point.

I'll be irritated if we ever have to bail them out, again, because I'll think back to the 'free' stuff they gave out and eill want to say, 'No bailout for you; you were stupid with your money and I'm not going to let you be stupid with mine'.
  8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I got a flier but didn't open it. I get something from them about once a month. So I don't even open them anymore.
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Nothing in my mail box. But maybe it is a regional thing.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Well Update time.. In no time at all I Got it!!!!! :party: Thanks GM..... card.jpg