1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

'50 and '95 Chevys

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by cgs0409, Jul 10, 2011.

1. cgs0409

cgs0409 New Member

Here are some pictures of my 1950 Chevy 3100 and my 1995 1500.

Charley

Attached Files:

2. Hey Charley, you have two beautiful trucks, but I really love that 3100, I am searching for one myself as a project truck. But how did you come about the 3100?
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Those are both great looking rigs! really like the 3100.. i have a 53?? with the curved windows sitting in the field.. there isnt enough left to restore anymore! but i still love those old rigs
  4. cgs0409

cgs0409 New Member

Hey ChromeSilver...I was at a car show last week in Arden, NC and it was there. Kinda funny...I have been looking for something for a while but didn't really know what I wanted until I saw "Mater". I was love at first site. The owner and I haggled over the price for a while and parted ways a few hundred dollars apart. He called me last Monday and accepted my offer. I picked it up this past Friday. Have a few things to do but the look I'll keep. My wife doesn't like it but what does she know.

Charley
  5. I can see why you fell in love with it man, but I will agree with you, keep that look. The worn out paint, little rust spots just gives those old american trucks character
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cool trucks!!:great: