1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

55 Belair Retrolet

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by unplugged, Oct 4, 2009.

1. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

If you were going to buy a full size car wouldn't this be a contender?
    It's no wonder GM is in the tank when you compare the current Impala to the Retrolet.
    It's actually built on a 90's Chrysler Concorde platform.

Or paint it black and white and bring back the series "Car 54 Where Are You?"[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Very unique!! Sure a lot sharper looking than the '55 I owned (I'd probably take mine, if I had the choice though)!
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

There are several of those kits out now, they also have one that transforms your 1997-03 Camaro into 1957 Chevy and I have seen one in person and I must say they look very good. The funny thing is they have a kit for the 1998-2004 S-10's, but unfortunately they used the Studebaker front and rear for that application. :grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr:
  4. 2000 silvy

2000 silvy New Member

that would be sick if they could use a 90's impala modern ls motor + old looks looks like it almot was a impala with what stock bodylines there are
  5. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

That thing is pretty awesome but I'm not sure about those mirrors....
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sharp looking ride:great::great::great:
  7. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

The car is sharp but i agree with s5belford, the mirrors arent quite right on that car.