1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

59 in Archery!

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Dec 15, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Dang......:grrrrrr:

I have been trying to get back up on the top 10.....

But Steve.......

:great:

3. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

that;s a hard game. my computer isnot fast enough to play its all jerky. 59 out of 60 is some good shootin

4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Whoops, I "accidentally" reset the scores on Archery. :lol:

Nice score Steve:great:

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We've got a perfet 60. That's not possible in my opinion, must be cheating. :happy:

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Steve, I was as surprised as you! I had been playing it for several days, getting very frustrated. I was playing it to kill some time at the office, then I came home and decided to play once more. I kept hitting bullseye after bullseye, thinking at any second I was going to completely miss and hit a 0. Pure luck, I promise :lol:

7. ChevyFan

I might have to go in and crack the database ... I mean attempt to get a perfect 60 myself.