1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

6.5 turbo diesel Fuel line diagram needed also trouble with 4x4

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by MorganD, Nov 17, 2011.

1. MorganD

MorganD New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm trying to help my brother out with repairs to his truck.
    He has a 6.5L GM turbo Diesel

2 major problems,

Problem 1. Hole in the fuel line, he's looking for a diagram for the fuel lines on the truck and where they all connect on the engine if someone know's where i can find this or anything about this it would be a great help.

Problem 2. the 4x4 doesn't seem to engage, no lights on the panel in the truck yet all the fuse's seem ok. been working fine for the past 2 years until now, he's thinks it might be the front hub on the left side but is not sure. was wondering if someone knows maybe everywhere or most of the common spots we could look to find out exactly what the problem is and post back on here.

Just trying to help him out but he's the mechanic I'm just the computer guy. any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site. I don't have a clue about your issue, hopefully someone will come along with an answer though.