Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

6 in lift + leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by o3gerber, Jun 29, 2010.

1. o3gerber

o3gerber Rockstar 100 Posts

i just put a daystar leveling kit on my 02 silverado that allready has a 6in lift kit. The leveling kit came with the torsion bar keys and new shock mounts, when i installed it, it lifted the front more that 2in it went up 4-5 in with the without tightning the torsion bars. i have aftermarket billesteen shocks, i was thinking that the shocks may be longer than the stock one and with the bigger mounts that the shocks are what is lifting the truck so high. i was just wondering if any one has seen any thing like this and have any ideas for me.
    thak you, bryant

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Is your truck a 1500 or 2500?

3. o3gerber

its a 2500hd, the leveling kit that i got was for my specific truck also

4. o3gerber

i called daystar and told them my problem and turns out i installed the wrong torsion bar keys, so it maxed out my whole front end so when you go to buy a leveling kit call a dealership with you vin number to find out what color you keys are

5. makindue

makindue New Member

Hi o3gerber, you have a nice daystar . How much did it cost you?

6. o3gerber

it was 120.00