6" lift and 33" tires?????

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by DSpivey, May 26, 2010.

1. DSpivey

DSpivey Rockstar 100 Posts

so right now im riding on 20's & 33" tires. Would I look ok on those 33's with a 6" lift for a little while? Those tires are practically brand new & I dont wanna get rid of em just yet. Does anyone have any pics of this setup?

2. Corins

Corins Member

They might look a bit small, but unless you are willing to sell the current tires and go with bigger I would probably stick with them until you have to replace them. When I put my leveling kit on my 31.5" tires looked small, I waited till they were wore down before I bought bigger tires, though for me it was only 3 or 4 months before I had to change them out anyway. Though 33's won't look as bad as what stock tires would.

3. DSpivey

yea i know......i plan on getting 35's as soon as I wear these out, which should be by the end of summer. I just dont want to get rid of these tires when they only have like 500 miles on them. But i am for sure getting the lift in a couple weeks

4. Brad519

Brad519 New Member

I posted a pic in your other post but in case you miss it here's a couple of pics in the rain (sorry for the quality) of mine with a 6" lift and 275/70/18 (33x11.2)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

There's my 6.5" lift in the front with 33" tires, i only got 5.5" lift in the back, its a full inch lower in the back, so you know.

6. rolltideroll

rolltideroll New Member

if you get the rought country lift do not get the NTD lift.

7. DSpivey

what the world rolltideroll? Somethin wrong with that kit? & thanks guys for those pics you all posted, they are helpful.

8. Dromlace

Dromlace New Member

yeah i would like to know too.