75 caprice vert

Discussion in 'Chevy Impala Forum' started by CHEVYVANMAN, Mar 17, 2010.

Newest Photos

1. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN New Member 100 Posts

hey guys ,

i am back to work on my car, i am doing the trunk right now,

it is harder than i thought it was lol,doesn't help all my shop tools are in the wood shed, i mean a full wood shop of tools, i had to make room for my car, i had a feeling there was a downside to getting this car,

the top is shot and there is noone around here that will replace it, then i heard 3000 and i really don't need a top, i would rather have a elcamino myself lol

so i started to build my trunk enclosure, this is gonna need some time invested in it lmao, problem is the car is low and i am tall wtf,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so now i have some figurin to do, whats next basically lol its in my head, just got to figure it out

later guys
  2. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow, your trunk is a lot smaller than my 76 Impala.
    [​IMG]

I made my sub enclosure so it was removable.

Good luck on your project.
  3. CHEVYVANMAN

i was thinking the same thing, when i seen yours, but i was thinking engine lol,

must be because its a vert,

yea mine will be removable also, i hope haha

thats not the final resting place yet,

i will work on it today and see if i can get something done thanks
  4. CHEVYVANMAN

i scrapped the original plans and stepped up my game a little, it is a 4 piece removeble unit now, hard to say out it will look after wrapping,

this is the second time doing something like this so it is what it is,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. ejohnson03

Lookin' good Bro....:great:
  6. CHEVYVANMAN

i changed that already lol
  7. CHEVYVANMAN

so figuring i had too many speakers i 86d two of them, i have done it a little different, i think this will look better, a little less packed imo,

i am gonna do my interior pretty much the same way with buckets and a custom console, i can put more speakers up there, if needed. but here it is before fabric,

maybe fabric tommorrow, i am thinking a nos bottle in the pointed deal, lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. ejohnson03

My sub box has another two 12's pointed up at the package tray, along with the two on the back side.

My doors are so big, I installed two 6x9 speakers in each door.:great:
  9. CHEVYVANMAN

thanks buddy

yeas they are huge cars ,my mom and aunts always had one, from the 60.s on ,

so between the three of them they had some rare cars , i use to sleep on the pkg tray when i was a kid lol

i have a set of 12'2 and 6x9 and stock speakers in my van, real loud, atleast good enough for me, the car i just want to show some decent work and good sound,

i am too old to play the pump up the jam game, i need a motor lol,

i am just gonna drive this occaisionally is all, the top is shot so i already temporarily taken care of that, with it's own enclosure with speakers so the sound should be good,

and i figure i can do my interior with some 10's built into the doors, we will see and thanks for the input,

heres what she looks like now, its a walk around vid, my photobucket is jacked, but when i got her she was green, i only like two things in green and a car is'nt one

YouTube- walk around video 75 caprice classic vert
  10. CHEVYVANMAN

boy the participation in this forum is out of control, so i will post pics one last time and be gone, its in fabric now so you an basically see what it will look like all done .

later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]