1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

77 4x4 GMC sierra grande stepside!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 77gmc, Nov 23, 2009.

1. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

hey guys let me know what you think its got a 350 4 bolt main turbo 350 has under 100,000 original miles its 4x4 has new tires and rims i picked it up for 600 bucks let me know what you think!!
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

she looks like a lot of fun!
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks like a fun turck! A short wheel base step side 4X4 just looks right!
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is a sweet oldie! I think you did alright with those wheels and tires! Looks good:glasses:
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's not in too bad of shape for $600, and I have to share this story with you although I am in no means making fun of your truck. My dad gave me a 1966 Chevy truck for a project vehicle, well the first thing I did was put a $2,000 set of wheels and tires on it even though it was pretty ruff. My dad always made fun of me about that, and he used to say the wheels and tires were worth more than the truck. :lol:

I get my priorities messed up some times, but hey it happens to the best of us.
  6. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

Looks like you did good on that deal!
    Those are my favorite era of step sides, but the first thing I thought of was Jon's truck on CHiPs. Man, I'm old...
  7. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

thanks the funny thing is i got the tires for 350 and rims i paid 130 for from a buddy truck has alot of potential i plan on doing a frame off restoration once spring rolls around all new body panels no bondo and i would like to drop a 383 stroker crate motor in it i have true dual exhaust system for it i just have not put it on yet
  8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think you got a good deal:great:
  9. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

thanks! i love this truck!
  10. chevyman19

chevyman19 New Member

I hav a lifted 1976 gmc sierra grande stepside. Its 98% rust free from texas it has a 400 sb that I just completely rebuilt it has 3/4 ton axles and 36 inch military tires ts nice I was wondering how much it would b worth cuz I havnt been able to Find out much about the grandes