1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

79 c10 interior parts

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by SouthernThunder, Oct 20, 2008.

1. SouthernThunder

SouthernThunder New Member

Hey guys

I am looking for some interior parts for a 79 C10 I just installed a set of doors that have power windows and door locks and repainted my interior door panels but now I need the interior trim pieces for the doors that have the cutouts for the power windows and door locks along with the trimn pices that goes around that insert. Not real sure of what the actual names are but I cant find them for sale on any of the truck websites. Anyone have any other suggestions?
  2. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

3. SouthernThunder

yes they have them. Not sure how to post pictures here.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
  4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts

the switches have the bezel built in, they clip onto the door panel with the 2 little pieces that stick out on the side.
  5. SouthernThunder

Yes the switches do have bezels built into them but im looking for the part that the switches fit into along with the trim pice that holds it all in place which i have a picture of in my post earlier
  6. 77gmc

77gmc New Member

try mctrk.com they have everyything for these old trucks