82 Sanger Flat Bottom/ 2003 Yamaha YZ

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by tbplus10, Dec 1, 2007.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

For Sale:
    1982 Sanger 23' Flat bottom river runner.
    Motivation: GM marine 350 with a Berkley Jet drive (original drivetrain).
    Engine and Jet drive rebuilt in 2006 receipts included (not sure how many hours since rebuild).
    Engine has Cloyes roller cam, solid lifters, Pete Jackson gear drive, roller rockers, Stainless valves, 1.94 double hump heads, 2 4bbl Holley 750 Double pumper carbs on a 10" high rise manifold, and water cooled headers.
    The Jet drive has a hydraulic rooster plate, and hydraulic tilt/trim.
    Hull is solid no soft spots, interior needs minor repairs, floor is solid with no soft spots. Boat has been garaged since new. Rides on a 2004 single axle
    Road Runner trailer.
    I bought the boat for a spare engine and Jet drive that came with it that the owner wouldnt sell separate, paid $1700 will sell for $1200. Oh btw it runs great I had it on the lake last weekend.

Also selling a 2003 Yamaha YZ 465.
    It honestly looks like a new bike. I bought it in 2005 as a salvage still in the shipping crate which had been damaged at a dealership (reason for salvage).
    I replaced the handle bars, tank, and seat. Rode the bike 5 times, probably has 3 hours on it, the paint isnt even worn off of the side cases. Only thing missing is the stickers on the tank.
    Has a salvage title so I'm willing to sell for $1700.