Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

84 chevy k/1500, 383 stroker engine

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 1burban, Jan 3, 2009.

1. 1burban

1burban New Member

hey everyone, just ran into a few problems and have to get rid of my truck, its a 1984 chevy 1500 4x4, it has a 383 stroker engine, a 6 inch rancho suspension and 2 inch body, asking 7500 or best offer the truck is very clean and rides very nice, it would be a perfect vehicle for someone who wants to get into off roading and doesnt have to put anything into it. i recently bought this truck i have not had any thime to take it off road. the 4 wheel drive works perfect (has the manual hubs) all in all its a solid vehicle and has no problems i dont get online much so it may take me a few days to get back to a message but my number is 252-665-0430, justin. thanks for looking and i hope someone is looking for a truck like this

Attached Files: