1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

84 GMC Jimmy Texas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by prestonrt, Jul 2, 2012.

1. prestonrt

prestonrt New Member

My name is Preston and my truck is a 1984 GMC Jimmy. It's the full sized version. Sometimes there is confusion on that detail. I am a Network Administrator in Texas. I have had my truck for about 7 years now. It's been a good truck for me all these years. I have only had to perform one major repair and that was a transmission rebuild. To be honest right now it could use a powertrain overhaul, but it still runs great. It's been a really good truck to me.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club from one person in the IT world to another! :great:

3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Preston, I'ts good to have you with us. :glasses:

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome.............