1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

84 Suburban 2wd Rear Shock Bolt

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by DoubleTap308, Nov 12, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. DoubleTap308

DoubleTap308 New Member

Does ANYONE know the size of the bolt that holds the rear shock to the frame? I bought a project truck and they're both missing LOL I'm hoping it's something I can get in a hardware store or does anyone know where to find the bolt ?

My other project is a 94 Blazer and it's totallt different or I'd yank a bolt out of there!

Thanks in advance for ANY help !!!
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

you could probably call up NAPA or even the dealership and they should be able to look it up for you.
  3. DoubleTap308

DoubleTap308 New Member

Probably a good idea. I don't know about calling the dealer... I won't be able to get the question in after I tell him it's for an '84' LOL

NAPA should be helpful though, thanks! :great:
  4. thrasher

thrasher New Member 100 Posts

Typically, when you buy new shocks, they come with all new hardware. At least thats always been my experience.