85 Days Until The Summer Truck Meets ~ Countdown ~ 8/4/12

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, May 8, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Everyone for all the nice words.... I think we got Banners!!! WOOT!! Official Banners for the meets...I am so excited....

I got three confirmed members for the Western Canada Meet ME (@GMCErica), [MENTION=21735]pmf608[/MENTION] , [MENTION=52338]4x4squared[/MENTION] , Dirty Dog are you still in??? :)

2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

yay! I hope we get a few more canucks confirmed for our meet. Should be exciting

3. GMCErica

BAD-***!! Lets talk food, drinks, entertainment.... There is a grille there/BBQ... What do we want??

Burgers, Hotdogs, Chicken??
    Salad- potato, macaroni?
    Drinks- pop, water, juice, etc??
    There is a horse shoe pit there, so that will be fun... We want a football, baseball etc...?? I throw a mean football... LOL

4. GMCErica

Thanks everyone for posting on each of the meet threads... The meet is getting closer!! We got lots of traffic and tons of interested members, but I would interested to know some official numbers... if anyone who is definitely going could post on here, and say that they are going would make it easier for members to plan food, drinks and entertainment..

Thanks everyone for your interest, support and for making GMTC great!

5. GMCErica

Okay Everyone!! Important Message:

82 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE MEET!!! I need to know WHO IS DEFINITELY going to the meets. I need at least ONE MEMBER NAME per region please. I have banners that I need to send to a member who is going to NORTHEAST, MID-WEST, WEST, SOUTHERN, ONTARIO, NOVA SCOTIA. I am taking care of the ALBERTA one. So that they can bring it to the meet with them..

Please let me know

THANKS EVERYONE!!

6. GMCErica

Two more for the southern meet [MENTION=32332]jayb[/MENTION]ee [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] .... have fun guys!!!

7. GMCErica

57 DAYS!! to go... until the regional meets... Hope that everyone is excited :sign0011:

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am confused and perplexed that we are not fully supporting this event(s). I see other threads trying to get meets in other areas on the same weekend. This ,to me, seems like a slap in the face to Erica and all her efforts. I guess I am old school and don't understand this kind of effort to compete against each other in this manner at this late date. I am confused by the lack of full support from all the membership. I understand timing for some and travel costs are prohibitive, but to organize additional meets on same weekend seems like a submarine job. Just my perspective. I see local meets that are not in conflict and apparently some are trying to get monthly local meets , that is a good idea and I support it.