1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

88 Sierra Classic 1 ton dually.

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by kdr358, Oct 3, 2010.

1. kdr358

kdr358 New Member

Up for sale is my 1988 GMC Sierra Classic 3500 Dually .2wd It is the 3+3 dual bench seat interior as well as the Sequoia Camper special. The truck has 93,000 original miles on it and the 454 runs like a champ. the interior has no rips or tears in the seats or the carpet. Recently I have put 6 Brand new D load range tires with about 2,000 miles on them, Full tune up, oil change, thermostat , new left hand gas tank, recent shocks and transmission filter and fluid. The interior has a cracked dash that is typical for the year. It has Power locks/windows that all work as well as working cruise control. I also recently had new upper and lower ball joints installed on both sides as well as new front brakes. It has a class V hitch installed as well as an after market 10,000 pound step bumper as well as a true dual exhaust system. It has a new ac compressor and condenser but hasn't been charged in about 6 months. I bought the truck off Lake County GMC truck sales in 2004 and have had it ever since, it had 65k on it when I bought it. Lets be real here, its 23 years old and isnt perfect but theres alot of life left in this work-horse. the frame has a little surface rust but the cab is RUST FREE! There were a few spots I painted when the paint peeled (typical GM problem) but matches the truck. I am asking 5000.00 . This truck truly has to be seen and driven to appreciate it. Its cheap for a 1 ton dually. Its a great truck, I dont need something this big anymore I am done racing so no need for this truck anymore. my loss is your gain! open to all offers! I do not tow alot anymore and well no need for this truck anymore. E mail me if interested tcastro@live.com will send pics