1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

91 2wd lift help

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by Peterkeough26, Sep 19, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Peterkeough26

Peterkeough26 New Member

Im going to be getting a 91 chevy s10 2wd, and I want to lift it. Is a leveling kit, 3in spindle and a three inch block a good idea? Any suggestions would be amazing. If you could include prices that'd be great
    Ps looking for a relativly cheap way (don't really wanna body lift but will consider)

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Seen guys that lift with the spindles and I have never heard anything bad from them.

3. Peterkeough26

Peterkeough26 New Member

Any ideas on good brand ? I really wanna lift it as soon as I get it

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope can't help you on brand. I have never lifted a 2wd nor asked what brand to do it with. Maybe [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14295]tbplus10[/MENTION] might be able to shed some light on this

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I saw the post, didnt jump in because Ive never messed around with lifts on 2wd s-10/s-15 trucks.
    I will say that when doing lifts I dont recommend combining or mixing lifts as the parts arent normally designed to work together and when they fail its normally a dangerous situation.